I allready own a FX51 but got 2 more for cheap!

Marcdaddy

2[H]4U
I just bought one FX51 for $495 and another FX51 for $525 both from Ebay, i Also just got another Gig of Corsair 3200 ECC ram for $178. If anyone here in the forums are interested when they show up i will glady sell em, i just couldnt pass up a deal on those bad boyz. I now got mine running at 2560Mhz stable all day and all night long thanks in part to the Bios update for the SK8N mobo. Anyone now of anyone selling a Prometia? Im defintely Interested, I got a ton of Sisoft Sandra Benchies at 2590Mhz i just need someone to host em for me, I know im lazy for asking someone to host em.

The Bios im running is 1004, and thanks gonna upload some images, thanks for hosting Pics ill send a paypal donation.

do a post in for sale/ trade for that - nice prices from whom on ebay did you buy them? a store or just a geek down on his luck?

I might be interested in the ram pm me with some details about it

I Pm'ed you 1st =D
let us know your price !
I could send payment today

Interested in any trades for that memory? I have a 9700 pro to trade.

Memory is pendind and the 2 processors are on there way, so as soon as they show up and i make sure everything is A OK ill sell em. :)

OH MONKEYS the Max Stable Overclock was 2.48Ghz running SiSoft Sandra and 3dmark0` loops on the original 1001 Bios, But the 1004 Bios makes all the difference

Yep its ECC, just like what om using in my system right now! This ram is the most stable ram ive ever used.

Back