I just purchased and installed the Coolermaster Hyper 212 and so far its a nice budget cooler for my OC'ed e6750. (running 3.6 on air from stock 2.66) 830 case with 3 of the 120mm fans in the side panel, 1 120 on top, 1 120 out the back, and 2 on the front for my two 4:3 modules. The rig has 8 HD's, and 2 optical drives and running sli 8800GTS cards. B4 the cooler with the stock intel HSF i was getting between 45-50 idle, and mid/high 50s full load.
After the hyper 212 install idle is low 30's and at full load high 30s. I'm really impressed with this cheaply priced cooler, now my question is...where can i find the fan that is installed on the cooler? I would love to buy several to make all of the case fans match the awesome 120mm black / neon blue lit fan that came on the cooler. I would also like to mount an additional fan on the cooler as it has support for 2 in a push pull configuration.
I've tried newegg, and the coolermaster website and nothing.
Nate
After the hyper 212 install idle is low 30's and at full load high 30s. I'm really impressed with this cheaply priced cooler, now my question is...where can i find the fan that is installed on the cooler? I would love to buy several to make all of the case fans match the awesome 120mm black / neon blue lit fan that came on the cooler. I would also like to mount an additional fan on the cooler as it has support for 2 in a push pull configuration.
I've tried newegg, and the coolermaster website and nothing.
Nate