hybrid setup not working (yet) help

jojo69

[H]F Junkie
OK, Rampage III Formula with 2@ 6950 unlocked in CF

My buddy shows up last night with a GTX 285 wants to shoe horn it in this POS Dell (E521 AM2 4400+) he got from his dad to run some video editing ware...long story, I don't think it will work. anyway this morning I plug it in my rig ( yeah, bad airways for sure, lots of extra fans blowing on the whole situation) and run the NV 285.27 driver and the 1.04 hybrid mod.

PhysX tab in GPUz is still not checked, or checkable

rebooted...still no

updated PhysX 9.11.0621, still no

any ideas??

>Making it look like a cake...

[GET REGISTRY PATHS]
OK
...done!

[SEARCH & REPLACE PATCH]
loading file:
C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Engine\..\Common\PhysXDevice.dll
Trying next pattern...
nothing patched!
...done!

[FILE CHECK]
loading file:
C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Engine\..\Common\PhysXDevice64.dll
File Exist Check : OK
...done!

[SEARCH & REPLACE PATCH]
loading file:
C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Engine\..\Common\PhysXDevice64.dll
Trying next pattern...
Trying next pattern...
nothing patched!
...done!

[GET REGISTRY PATHS]
OK
...done!

[REGISTRY PATCH]
Registry patch OK!
...done!

>No $$ found. Nothing to steal :[

Good luck man, I tried to get an ATI and Nvidia card working stable in the same computer but alas there were always issues.

Perhaps do a new windows install? Thats what I would do lol

lol, blast from the past. I actually did get phys x working in that config. GenL had to bust nVidia devs upside the head again. But I never did get the card to fold. Eventually my buddy took his card back.

It is a struggle, no doubt.

Hrmm I have a pair of 6950's in CF and was thinking of getting a GT430 for physx ... but not sure how well the CF + hybrid mod will work...

What Drivers did you use to get this working?

It is sort of a moving target

nVidia devs put "lies" in the drivers

GenL puts "cake" in the patch

It has been a while since I messed with it but when I was I never waited more than a couple weeks for new cake. Contact GenL, he's on n g o h q

Back