Huge sale on Jedi Fallen Order is $5.99 on Origin & Steam

xDiVolatilX

2[H]4U
Huge sale on Jedi Fallen Order $5.99 on Origin & Steam this game gets good reviews for 6 bucks I think it's worth it I'm considering it I just don't have the time lol.

It is a really fun game, I highly recommend. I almost repurchased this through Steam, Platinumed it on PS4 when it first game out. It is sitting in my steam cart right now.

Why don't you spend the massive 6$ and review it yourself.
It's not the $6 it's the no time lol. It takes me months/years to finish one game. I'm chucking at the thought of the post of buying the game twice to re-beat it lol. I play games 2 hours a week if I'm lucky. Also have lost passion for gaming. I'm very casual and only launch games for fun I don't like it when they feel like a chore it takes the care free fun out of it for me. I like it to feel as stress free as possible. I laugh at streamers that get mad and stressed out even worse the scariest thought is doing it full time as a job, what stressful torture I think I'm getting too old for this shit haha It's complicated lmao

I think you will be okay dude.. its a game that you can play up to a few meditation checkpoints and come back to later.

well worth the $6...I bought it at launch but only played it for the first time a few months ago...excellent game and one of the best SW video games in recent memory...I think I'm going to re-play it soon in preparation for the sequel which hits in March 2023

I think you will be okay dude.. its a game that you can play up to a few meditation checkpoints and come back to later.
Yea I've done that to about 75 games lol. I don't ghost women after first dates I ghost games after first play lol

Picked it up to be ready for the VR mod in development. The environments look incredible.

Can I sync up my origin save if I buy it on steam? Want to play it on my steam deck but don't want to loose my previous progress.

Back