• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

HT Omega Windows 7 Drivers released

rosss

Weaksauce
Joined
Oct 2, 2008
Messages
126
( my apologies if this has already been announced in [H] )

Claro series and Striker drivers are now available for Windows 7
http://www.htomega.com/downloads.html

And those of you with other C-Media chip based audio cards... you can check the C-Media site itself for Windows 7 drivers:
http://www.cmedia.com.tw/drivers.html


Soooo, I installed the Windows 7 driver for Claro Plus and the Xear3D control panel works!!!

FYI: The surround sound was a little tricky but I got it to work by setting the Analog Output to 4 speakers
and I had to set the S/PDIF Output to S/PDIF In Loopback, which for some reason fixed the speaker outputs to their proper location.

Working great!!
 
Last edited:
Working great in my Striker also, glad to see them out this early! I have nothing but good to say about my HT Omega Striker, very impressed with them so far and am glad I gave them a try.
 
Though I dont have Win 7, its comforting to know that the support drivers are there if I ever do upgrade my OS. Thanks for the info.
 
Back
Top