How to remove this spyware/trojan/virus please (PIC)

ds-

Gawd
Heres a screenshot of it:
spyware0cm.jpg

My uncle got this spyware or virus thing recently and was wondering if you guys know how to remove it. He got this about half a year ago too, and I had to reformat his computer.

I'll be going over to his house to fix it on wed, but don't know if I can cause last time I couldn't.

I'm hoping that someone on [H] might have seen this before and know how to fix it.

Sorry I can't get much info on it yet, since I haven't went on his computer since he got it.
He has two young daughters that uses the computer and they might have got it on there.

Any recommendations of tools to use to remove would be appreciated. Of course I will use the usualy Adaware, spybot etc programs to try to remove it.

Thanks.

my friend had something similar. It looks like its basically a pic on the desktop you cant remove. Try right clicking the desktop -> properties -> click desktop tab -> then Customize desktop button on bottom -> then web tab ->uncheck any webpages in the box

Like I said, looks like what my friend had, hope this helps.

Thanks I'll give that a try.

Last time I think I found the html file and deleted. But had some other problem... don't remember what though...

Back