How to OC amd 4830

xevious

Weaksauce
I know that this card is old news, but I just now want to do some oc on it. I would just use CCC because that has worked for me in the past, but i cant get it to work.

Error:
Could not load file or assembly 'CLI.Implementation, Version=2.0.3427.27797, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=90ba9c70f846762e' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

So what other programs are there that do not alter the bios (like RBE) and are simple to use (not like rivatuner [for me])?

try rivatuner.. its a lot more trial and error.. you might want to look up what numbers others have gotten.. or look at various reviews and what overclocks they got.. then give it a shot manually inputing it into rivatuner..

are there any other programs? i find rivatuner too complicated to use. but will if thats my only choice

are there any other programs? i find rivatuner too complicated to use. but will if thats my only choice

rivertuner isnt all that complicated.. theres only 1 part you actually have to use.. the overclocking section and fan speed.. other then that the extra stuff added to it has become useless since all that stuff has been added into ATI/nvidia drivers now..

try reading this and see if it helps http://forums.cluboverclocker.com/showthread.php?p=79391

Back