How to get extra privelages from a GUEST account?

MaXimus

[H]ard|Gawd
How to get extra privelages from a GUEST account if i'm on a network in an internet cafe?

I want to have privelages to delete files on other pcs, so how can i log in or have privelages as an administrator?

please send the reply to my email if possible [email protected]

PCs are using Windows XP

IceWind said:
And this is a dumb post.

You're right, I made a dumb post and I apologize. Now sit back down on your booster-chair before you hurt yourself.

aderuwe's response was total ignorance.

Sigh... Some people just dont read...

(Psst guys sign his email up for alot of gay pr0n)

IceWind said:
And this is a dumb post.
versello said:
You're right, I made a dumb post and I apologize. Now sit back down on your booster-chair before you hurt yourself.

aderuwe's response was total ignorance.

I think he was talking about the Op..:)

To the OP,

You can get extra rights by logging off, and logging back on useing a username and password that gives you admin rights. If you need something deleted on another machine you would need to log onto it, or contact a member of staff at the cafe, I'm sure if you have a legit excuse they wont mind helping you.

I doubt you will get any more advice than that

MaXimus666 said:
How to get extra privelages from a GUEST account if i'm on a network in an internet cafe?

I want to have privelages to delete files on other pcs, so how can i log in or have privelages as an administrator?

please send the reply to my email if possible [email protected]

PCs are using Windows XP

Using the runas command and a legitimate account to which you have been provided access by the operators of the site.

Back