• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

How much room do you really need?

SelRahc

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 12, 2004
Messages
389
Hi all,
Exactly how much room do i really need to set up a good WC rig? I'm putting 2 systems together, one with a CM STACKER and one with a CENTURION, both from Coolermaster. The stacker I'm sure will have enough room, but how will a cooling setup do in a smaller mid tower like the Centurion? CPU, VC and Chipset cooling. No res (I think im ganna go bleed an fill T) and internal Rads.

How well does WC fit inside a smaller mid tower like that? Will there be room to move in there?
 
I have my watercooling inside an Antec Sonata right now, which isn't exactly too roomy inside. It all fits fine, I'm still in the process of getting it mounted permanently, and I'm probably going to get a smaller pump, just because my Eheim 1250 is kind of large to fit underneath my video card.
 
Back
Top