ProwlerTech
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Feb 27, 2005
- Messages
- 239
Alright, just getting some opinions on this...
HP a450n
P4 3.0E
Asus P4SD-LA mobo
512 'Hyundai' PC3200
Sapphire x800XT
Powmax Demon 480W psu
3DMark03 score - 11,464
3DMark05 score - 5251
Aquamark score - 55,xxx
Games run good, but not flawless, which is what I was expecting after dropping the cash for the XT. Are my benchmark scores up to snuff with 'similar' systems? I plan on adding another 512 of ram sometime in the next week. I'm hoping this will fix the 'hiccups' I see while gaming. I've bought the HP a year ago but still have some buyers remorse over it, because I didn't wait until I had time to build my own system. Anyway, I'm just looking for some advice and/or opinions on this thing. Thanks a lot.
HP a450n
P4 3.0E
Asus P4SD-LA mobo
512 'Hyundai' PC3200
Sapphire x800XT
Powmax Demon 480W psu
3DMark03 score - 11,464
3DMark05 score - 5251
Aquamark score - 55,xxx
Games run good, but not flawless, which is what I was expecting after dropping the cash for the XT. Are my benchmark scores up to snuff with 'similar' systems? I plan on adding another 512 of ram sometime in the next week. I'm hoping this will fix the 'hiccups' I see while gaming. I've bought the HP a year ago but still have some buyers remorse over it, because I didn't wait until I had time to build my own system. Anyway, I'm just looking for some advice and/or opinions on this thing. Thanks a lot.