How do the Conroes fold?

Joined
Dec 13, 2003
Messages
2,238
I'm just curious as to how well (or not) the new Intel chips fold? I'm currently all AMD (3 dual core machines) and a few A64's. Do the new Core chips fold faster than AMD or roughly equivalent? Thanks for any help.

I'm going to purchase a new system to add to my "mini" farm. Obviously I want to get whatever is the fastest for my $$$.

BTW...it will basically be configured as a semi cheap mobo, E6400 or 6300 CPU, PCI video card, 1 gb of ram and a 20gb HD.
 
skip the conroe & go down to the Allendale's ,,,,, they oc like crazy so you will get MOAR than your money's worth !

I've been oc'ing since the old Celeron 300A's , and my current buying recommendation for value is Intel E6300

and if you are folding , it ends up a nobrainer in my opinion ! (is that an NBIMOP ?)

8607
 
Back
Top