• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

How do I test for backlight bleeding?

slimbim

n00b
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
36
I just purchased Samsung 215tw's for a dual screen setup. How do I test for backlight bleeding? Do I just change my desktop background to be black, and test?

Also what other tests do you suggest me to run or check?

Thanks!
 
Back
Top