How do I manually set which Assignment server to Connect to?

Scorpionjwp

2[H]4U
Joined
Jul 14, 2004
Messages
2,094
Hello, I am problems with the Folding Assignment server 171.64.122.133, one of my duallies refuse to connect to the server, and from the Assignment server end, it won't connect.

How do I setup the folding console to manually go to another server to get work units?
Any help would be great.
 
You can't. You need to fix the problem that is keeping it form connecting.
 
Or just wait until that server comes back on. We all run into the issue sometime and just have to wait it out.

 
Delete all FAH files but console/config. Delete reg key.

Good to go this is assming not using -local flag. If using -local I assume dumping the log would be good to go.

Dumping the reg rey will mess the offical CPU count if you care.
 
Back
Top