Jul 11, 2005 #1 D dmize Limp Gawd Joined Jan 29, 2004 Messages 376 the top of the chip says: Intel P4 2.66ghz/512/533 SL6PE Philippines 7335a491 How do you tell if its a Prescott or Northwood or ??? I have a 2nd one at home that I will post the details on later.. thanks in advance. dan
the top of the chip says: Intel P4 2.66ghz/512/533 SL6PE Philippines 7335a491 How do you tell if its a Prescott or Northwood or ??? I have a 2nd one at home that I will post the details on later.. thanks in advance. dan
Jul 11, 2005 #2 P Peach Gawd Joined Feb 3, 2005 Messages 994 looks like a northwood. AFAIK all prescotts have 1mb l2 cache.
Jul 11, 2005 #3 S Stugots Supreme [H]ardness Joined Feb 25, 2004 Messages 7,301 Northwood B All Pentium's with SL code SL6xx are Northwood. Intel Processor Spec Finder
Jul 12, 2005 #4 C chrisf6969 [H]F Junkie Joined Oct 27, 2003 Messages 9,011 CPU-Z - program to check if you have the chip already installed in a system. (so you don't have to remove HSF to look at top of chip) And the Intel processor spec finder (above) if the chip is not installed and you can read the SL spec #
CPU-Z - program to check if you have the chip already installed in a system. (so you don't have to remove HSF to look at top of chip) And the Intel processor spec finder (above) if the chip is not installed and you can read the SL spec #