How can I do "clean" my profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eze_cba17

Limp Gawd
Well, I am eze_cba17 and I had It one problem with one seller.

I paid and he took 10 days for answer me -_-

Now, no body want to sell to me. I bought, I paid, I spent a lot of money here and now, for 1 stup1d guy I lose my confidence?

So... How can I do for "clean" my confidence?

Last edited:
Agreed. First thing is actually to learn some proper etiquette -- for example, not calling established traders 'stupid' ;) you may have had a problem with him, but from the looks of things, you're a crowd of one.

Reputation is important here, and isn't limited to what's in Heatware -- or, if you must, eBay feedback. There's a lot more to it than that.

Attitude is also important. If you PM'd me, rattling on about another seller who you believe wronged you -- I would not hesitate for long before telling you to find someone else to go to.

There is a saying, time heals all wounds. Wait it out for a while, stick to eBay, and come back here later -- with a better attitude and better English -- and you might get some stuff headed your way. Of course, international sales here are typically considered to be far more trouble than they're worth, so you may be out of luck even then -- but you'll have a lot more of a chance if you wait until we've largely forgotten about you, rather than trying to reignite the stink (which will only result in you making an ass of yourself, trust me) and quite likely causing another dustup in the process.

About the shippings, I have a friend in US, so that is not a problem.

I know that I have not a great English, but I am always trying to be better.

I am angry, for that reason I called 'stupid'.

I don't see you listed on Heatware. When I google your name I get guille_arg for Heatware. That there would confuse me and throw up a red flag.

Even though his English isn't the best. It is no different than people using the made up words from the "Urban Dictionary" site. As English is their first language and they can't even complete a proper sentence on here. Plus it also looks like English isn't his first language. That being said, He spoke good enough English to buy and sale items on here.

What is your Heatware link? Some things are better left to settle in the dust. As long as you have proper links and evidence. Then I see no problem letting people in here know about a seller. Post the evidence against "Shroomiin." This will allow other people here to make their own decisions based on the data you show us here. But it would be better not to name call and get carried away. Be a better person and explain it all and back it up.

10 days is a awful long time for someone to answer a pm though. So it will be interesting to see what shows up in here. Especially if he was on multiple times and not responding. Just seems to be a lot of missing information here.

Last edited:
There were a total of three threads in here about that particular encounter. Personally, that's enough for me, but I'll defer to the mods for the final call of course.

The problems that arise in here, seems to always come from the sellers most of the time.
They have gotten sorry and lazy. They have some how got the notion that they will ship
when they please and if you don't like it, then F you. Then, they will always say some
one died, bad weather, I had a family member in the hospital and it goes on and on.
I think a good rule would be to, if you don't ship out your package with in two days, ban
them for about two weeks. If a seller tells you he can't ship until 3 or 4 days for some
reason and you accept that, then that is different.

Shit happens, Auburn. I'd like to think if my mother died (very possible in the next 2-3 years, she's ill) that everyone here would be human enough to understand and let me take my time to grieve.

My grandmother (who passed away many years ago) used to say, "Life is what happens when you're making other plans."

I was following his tread here. He was actually right, but he seemed to be wrong because of his lack of English. How do I know? I am an immigrant as well. So I understood what he was trying to say. Anyways I have 270+ positive feedback and one retaliatory negative(I was actually the buyer and got screwed). And people still sell to me or buy from me without hesitation.

What happened to the o.p? He just seemed to have dropped out the thread.

Off topic:

I think the people that needs to be temp banned is the morons that bump their thread and then close them. Instead of using common sense and editing the original post to sold, traded, found. How hard is it to lock the thread and no bump it? No one cares you found a item, sold it or whatever. This is why you edit the orginal post to let us know. Close you thread and use common sense. But yeah some more rules need to added or changed for some people in here.

If people would use common sense. which seems to be a hard thing to find these days. They would realize they are knocking other people's threads out the way just to tell us you sold, bought or traded stuff. Think before you bump a thread to close it. Why is this so hard to understand?

The problems that arise in here, seems to always come from the sellers most of the time.
They have gotten sorry and lazy. They have some how got the notion that they will ship
when they please and if you don't like it, then F you. Then, they will always say some
one died, bad weather, I had a family member in the hospital and it goes on and on.
I think a good rule would be to, if you don't ship out your package with in two days, ban
them for about two weeks. If a seller tells you he can't ship until 3 or 4 days for some
reason and you accept that, then that is different.

What happened to the o.p? He just seemed to have dropped out the thread.

Off topic:

I think the people that needs to be temp banned is the morons that bump their thread and then close them. Instead of using common sense and editing the original post to sold, traded, found. How hard is it to lock the thread and no bump it? No one cares you found a item, sold it or whatever. This is why you edit the orginal post to let us know. Close you thread and use common sense. But yeah some more rules need to added or changed for some people in here.

If people would use common sense. which seems to be a hard thing to find these days. They would realize they are knocking other people's threads out the way just to tell us you sold, bought or traded stuff. Think before you bump a thread to close it. Why is this so hard to understand?
Decaffeinated coffee, you should try it;)

What would that solve? Me drinking coffee will not solve people not having common sense in here. Same people will have 3 for sale threads going at one time. But heck what do I know?

Decaffeinated coffee, you should try it;)

I am sorry for no answer. I am to busy with muy work. Tomorrow when I have more free time, I'll answer to each user.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back