How are these temps?

berndawg3

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
245
Hey guys, I'm running the rig in my sig, and I was curious about my temps. With my P180, I use all 800RPM scythe s-flex fans. I have one intake fan to cool the video card, one at the top of the case, one as a rear exhaust, and one in a tuniq tower. At stock speeds for my Q6600 (1.2V), I get around high 30s to low 40s idle, and I get mid to high 50s for load. Oh yeah, I'm using AS5, it might not be fully set as I put it together last week Thursday. The computer is in my room on the second floor and it does go in a desk. I just wanted to see if these temps were higher than they should be and if I should reapply AS5 or the entire HSF or not. Would the tuniq fan or the Antec tri-cools make a difference (I hope not because I like quiet computing). Thanks guys.
 
Nothing sounds too high. I get similar temps with mine oc'ed to 3.42 on 1.395v, that being said ambient room temps are 69-72 for me. Depends on what exactly you mean by "in a desk" and what room temp is. If you mean it is enclosed behind a some sort of cabinet door that shuts, those temps are very acceptable. If it is not closed off from the rest of the room, those are a little high depending on room temp.
 
Back
Top