Hotmail finally updated!

beanman101283

2[H]4U
Yay, i finally have my 250 MB os storage on Hotmail! I checked my gf's account too and now she has it. It took them long enough... :D

Finally 250MB instead of that shit 2MB storage :). I just noticed it this morning when i got an e-mail from Hotmail.

Hotmail said:
Big News: Free Storage increase to 250MB
FREE 250MB of storage capacity is coming to your MSN Hotmail e-mail account. We are increasing your online storage to 250MB—that’s over 100 times the storage you have now.

That’s not all we are also increasing your attachment size from 1MB to 10MB! This means that you can send and receive more messages without worrying about available storage space. You’ll be able to see party photos, hear new songs and watch video clips that your friends e-mail to you.

You may already have your increased storage—look for this upgrade to your account, between now and the end of November.

No upgrade for me. "8% of 2MB"

Not that it matters much... and 10MB attachments? Just means bigger spam.

I had a MSN free account and now I can't access it. It tells me; Hotmail does not support the .NET Passport you are signed in to.Visit the Hotmail Web site for information or to set up a free account.

Whats up with that??? I never got anything saying they were going to cut my service.
Is there any other way to get access to my email or are they gone?
I already tried Outlook Express 6 and it would not take my name/password.

:mad:

Whoo hoo...emailed MSN and they had some problems and they fixed it. :D

With their latest update I can no longer empty my spam-can, nor can I use delete (since that brings up the same dialogbox with the same non-functioning "OK"-button)

MS are amazingly inept at this whole "programming" thing.

Last I heard gmail doesn't work in real browsers like Opera, which makes it even less useful than hotmail.

Back