Host your website for ONLY $0.99!!! Inf. Email/Subdomains/Mysql/8000MB Transfer/100MB

I don't trust that site.... a webhosting company that buys a template for their own website...

edit: i'm referring to the "websiteunited" one

Metallica_Band said:

$0.99 a month. I recently found a hosting site with basically the same features for $7.99 a year. That adds up to about $12 a year. Wouldn't be bad if it was temporary hosting. Most people to it for a while though.

Metallica_Band said:
You have to be accepted and approved..."We do not accept every site that applies. We are looking for well done, informative and possibly interactive sites"

well then, if you dont want to abide by the simple rules, theres always theres always their paid service www.ocssolutions.com , but i figured since this is a community of people who actually make things happen and do things that matter, someone would make use of that

thanks for the link JamesH, i guess im the only one thankful ;) also, metallica_band is just trying to help ..... why do so many people bash threads givign good deals? wasnt it said that if you dotn like the deal ..... to basically be quiet, or atleast not cause controversy? anyways, thanks for the link metallica_band.

its funny, on the website united page ... the first 3 links are all caps, and the dedicated hosting mousover effect is offset :eek:

Back