• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Home from vacation

Filter

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Dec 30, 2001
Messages
9,531
....and the farm is back online. now time to regain my top 20 spot.
 
Welcome back and happy folding!

You didn't want to leave your farm running while away? LOL
 
I just mowed you last night too! I guess you will be mowing me shortly. OH well it was fun while it lasted.
 
Where did you go for vacation? Any recommendations for other [H]ard travelers? :)
 
Where did you go for vacation? Any recommendations for other [H]ard travelers? :)

i went to visit my grandfather (one with Alzheimer's) and grandmother. Was in South dakota.

if you haven't been go see mount Rushmore.
 
Heh, perhaps it is a higher power telling you that you shouldn't have abandoned your AMD fanboy side :)



Yes, please do tell! I'm looking for ideas as i'm probably going to take a short vacation sometime in May.


it arrived an hour and a half after work started ;)



@Filter, i love SD (family in Souix Falls), Black hills and Mt. Rushmore were awsome when I was there.....really want to go to the badlands nextime i'm out that way
 
it arrived an hour and a half after work started ;)



@Filter, i love SD (family in Souix Falls), Black hills and Mt. Rushmore were awsome when I was there.....really want to go to the badlands nextime i'm out that way

yeah im from the rapid city
 
....and the farm is back online. now time to regain my top 20 spot.

cat333.jpg
 
Cool. I was thinking of spending a few days in Badlands NP this Spring. I would also like to get up to Mt Rushmore and see it at night. I saw it during the day when I was in middle school but havent been back since. Might have to take a trip up there.
 
Back
Top