Holy ramp Mary!!!

Remember Marty is up for DC'er of the Month.

You could take this effort of his and turn into a vote in his favor. ;)
 
I always follow the top producers, we're close to gettin 5 10kppd+ people, once QMD's back we'll have 5, & at one point Damien was gettin close.

But yeah, Marty kickinnass , he got my vote
 
I get better PPD with DGromacs than I do with QMD's on my network (even though my AXP's seem to be grabbing alot of them lately). I say keep the DGro's and get rid of those silly Intel-biased QMDs.

Full Folding Ahead!

 
clean_me said:
I always follow the top producers, we're close to gettin 5 10kppd+ people, once QMD's back we'll have 5, & at one point Damien was gettin close.

But yeah, Marty kickinnass , he got my vote

Problem that I have is that the people using my labs are turning off machines on me. :(

 
Nice, looks like marty is wanting to lay the smackdown on all comers. :cool:

 
tsuehpsyde said:
I get better PPD with DGromacs than I do with QMD's on my network (even though my AXP's seem to be grabbing alot of them lately). I say keep the DGro's and get rid of those silly Intel-biased QMDs.

Full Folding Ahead!



I totally agree, with my opty pulling down 2 Dgro's at a time, I've made up for the loss of the QMD's on my 2 P4's I'm running, maybe even pulled ahead some. Now I just gotta get my roomie's 3800+X2 overclocked! That will be a nice boost :eek:

 
Back
Top