Holy moley

B!nd.

Gawd
Joined
Mar 14, 2012
Messages
757
Its about 15 degrees F here in NY. Coldest its gotten all winter. My room is extremely drafty and it basically represents the outside climate very well. Here are my temps on air. :D

Case temps are under 10C.

Had to share...

fXaFsL1.png


xUvg6uL.jpg
 
crank up the volts

So tempted.

I did just notice that both of my GPU's are running auto fan speed yet my secondary card has higher RPM's. I did buy this one a few months after I built my rig. Interesting...

Edit: I know this is a CPU forum but Precision is telling me that the voltage for my first card is 1125mv and the second is 1112mv. I know that is a pretty insignificant difference but I find it so strange...
 
Nice I wish I had temperatures like that on my Intel® Core™ i5-3570K.

I realize you support Intel, but are the registered and trade marks really necessary in a forum post? :D

OP, open all the windows and doors and get all the draft you can! Put on your best coat and get overclocking.
 
I realize you support Intel, but are the registered and trade marks really necessary in a forum post? :D

OP, open all the windows and doors and get all the draft you can! Put on your best coat and get overclocking.

Lmao. I realized that this was best suited for the OC/cooling forum after the post. I was so baffled my mind was going a mile a minute.

Step 1 to winter ambient OCing...buy a coat...
 
That reminded me of when I use to hookup this air duct to the back of my case as intake to get cold air from the outside.
I live in Utah and the last month we have been below zero or single digits so that is a bit too much for my computer I think but now i feel tempted to do it again :D
I always worried about condensation though
 
They are when he works for intel;)

Bingo! Believe me if I didnt have to put them on at least once per post for every registered or trademark that I use in a post, I wouldnt waste the effort. So what else can say but lawyers.
 
Back
Top