• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

HIS ICEQ 4670

I have that card. It is 7" long, less than an matx board. It is no wider than any standard video card, it does take up 2 slots. It is a nice & quiet card & I've been very happy with it's picture quality.
 
The card doesn't seem to be very long:
http://xtreview.com/review229.htm

So there should be no risk of it touching the harddrives/cages:
http://www.cluboc.net/reviews/cases/antec/Minuet300/page3.htm

It is however a dual-slot card, so that depends on what kind of space is available below the PCI-E X16 slot on your mobo. You'll want at least one empty slot below it, preferably two to give the fan some breathing room.

If you need those slots, you can always go with the reference 4670.. Doubt they produce enough heat to cause problems, even in a small case.
 
Ah k, If the fan is close to the wall of the case, I'll just put a 92mm grill so it can breath in some fresh air. Other than that I don't have heat problems in my case everything is at stock speeds. I will order this next week when I get a chance to.

thanks,
Mark
 
does anyone have the AGP HDMI version of this card?

has anyone been able to successfully output component video out of this card via some sort of adapter or dongle or anything?
 
Back
Top