Hey aznknife send me the games, or refund my money

What is that supposed to mean?

it means you should of hit refund on the account in which you received the money. Sending him a payment from any account is just not the same. He ends up eating paypal fees, if you use refund from the original account he does not eat fees and neither do you, plus it saves you the hassle of him hitting a claim on your later which he will win if you cant provide proof of shipping for that transaction.

With all the problems people are having with this guy I am surprised he dosen't have more negative (or neutral) heat.

Dear Carlin ****,

We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your
favor.

We were able to recover $25.00 USD and this amount has been credited to
you. Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted.

If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort to
recover the balance from the seller.

If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owed
to you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against the
seller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's account
privileges.

-----------------------------------
Transaction Details
-----------------------------------

Seller's Name: Gaming INC
Seller's Email: bask****@gmail.com
Seller's Transaction ID: 9875054442964****

Transaction Date: Sep 29, 2008
Transaction Amount: -$25.00 USD
Your Transaction ID: 94L08295946505***
Case Number: PP-559-122-608

Buyer's Transaction ID: 94L08295946505***

Either that or start anew with a new heatware account and hardforum name... Heatware is pointless. Someone could create a heatware account in may, have a friend make a new one every 2 weeks, leave him positive feedback, then it looks like he built a trader history, then go ahead and rip 15 people off for motherboards he's selling at 120 each shipped, rinse and repeat.

Paypal needs to develop a feedback system. It seems to be the industry standard for payment anymore... and it seems it would be a lot safer if they played moderator.

That already exists, its called Paypal Reputation, it does not allow specific comments, but does allow someone to have a Good transaction show up on their account, and any disputes take away from that reputation. Fyi,.

It looks like this guy has done enough fraudulent trades to warrant getting in touch with the police/local fraud service.
Thats what I would do anyway.
Good luck to those still sorting your trades out.

aznknife hasn't been on in a week, so it's clear he's no longer willing to communicate here on the forums to resolve any pending issues. He has been banned as a bad trader. We suggest you continue to coordinate amongst yourself and with law enforcement and paypal as appropriate.

MY theory = he is probably scammer, he found a loop hole in the system that freezes payment on arrival then returns it, probably by either by claiming fraud on others part or by somehow insinuating he is underage and
voila he gets item and cash.

I am terribly sorry this happened so many times.

Back