• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

help with new 19" LCD please!

hershey

Weaksauce
Joined
Mar 1, 2005
Messages
71
I'm looking into buying a 19" LCD monitor. I've been looking around and I'm pretty interested in the viewsonic vx922 or the viewsonic vx924 because of the price range but I'm not sure which one is better. The vx922 has a 2 ms response rate and is $40 more, but it seems like a better monitor. I'm open into looking at other monitors as well, but I have no idea what some of the settings mean. I play BF2 and Warcraft 3 most of the time. Thanks ahead of time for your input!
 
If you don't play q3 or q4, you can get by with the VX924. It's fast enough for the games you play and It should display some nice colors. So save that $40 and put it towards something else.
 
im looking at the same two monitors.
so when you buy one, please let me know which one and why!
Thanks
-Ray
 
Back
Top