Help With Network + Exam

PawNtheSandman

[H]ard|Gawd
I am getting ready to take my Network + exam, eventhough some think it is a joke, I still wish to get it.

I have completed a 2 week class on Net +, I have done online tests provided through my school which has a database of 370 questions. I get over 95% on all of their tests. I also went out and purchased Network + All In One by Michael Meyers which was a great tool.

The problem is, many of these questions are not that close to what is on the actual test. Does anyone know of any FREE online places that have practice exams, or real exam questions so I can focus my studies?

Good luck. I think its a good idea. Some employeers look for nothing but certs when they hire people, other's dont give a rip just as long as you can do the job.

Certs and Education as well as experience, plus a positive demeanor, thick skin, and a tolerance for bull, will help. If you decide you want to take the MCSA down the line and eventually get an MCSE....I'd also suggest taking A+ as it will count with your Network+ as an elective towards the MCSA.

Good luck.

-DVA

If I remember correctly there are quite a few situational questions, so I would be ready for those too. Yeah, when I took it, it seemed the questions in the books and stuff were very different from the ones on the test. However, if you are getting a 95% on the tests you still should have nothing to worry about.

I am already A+ certified and am 4 tests into my MSCE. I have just been too lazy to take my Net + until now.

Thanks for the support, but does anyone know any sites where they list actual test questions?

PawNtheSandman said:
I am already A+ certified and am 4 tests into my MSCE. I have just been too lazy to take my Net + until now.

Thanks for the support, but does anyone know any sites where they list actual test questions?
No. By us providing you with actual tests; you don't actually know it - rather than are just a brian dumper and take the seriousness of the test away from those who actually studied for it and actually know the material.

I'm not looking for test answers, just questions to know what to focus on. I ace all of my practice exams, but I know from previous experience that the certification test questions are totally different from what you study

braindumps.com used to list the exact questions.

The were recently threatened by the net+ people (whoever that is, comptia?) and were almost sued unless they removed the dumps off the site.

I'm pretty sure the only places that will have the exact questions you'll have to pay for, or search somewhere in irc.

Back