HELP ! What to choose ???

mnmgri4

Weaksauce
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
114
OK, here is my dilema ! :(:confused:

I have a room that is approx. 12' x 14' where I keep my computer desk. This room and desk is also my wifes office during the day. I enjoy music and I am a casual gamer, my wife and daughter basically listen to music.
I have an old Soundworks 5.1 setup right now and it's on it's last legs. I am looking at getting another 5.1 system to go with the new computer I am building. The sound card I will be using is an XONAR DX. I am looking at 3 different systems from Logitech at the moment and cannot decide which one would be best for my needs.

Here are the 3 systems:
X540
Z-5300/5300E
Z-5500

I would like something that works well for games but still has good musical capabilities. I would also like to be able to allow my wife to hook up her I-POD to them also, I know you can attach an I-POD to the z-5500's, but can you also do it with the X540's and the Z-5300's ?

So, based on my room size and my families needs, what would you recommend ?

Thanks !
 
Someone must have an opinion on here ! :confused: Hoping to make my decision within the next week so all comments are welcome.
 
z5500's great for music and movie watching, depends on what your budget is...

you can get the x540's for pretty cheap, but if you are going to spend 100+ then go w/ the z5500's you won't regret it!
 
Back
Top