|HELP| Removing front panel from Antec PlusView 100AMG?

*EDIT: Resolved, all too easily.
I'm trying to remove the front panel to an Antec PlusView 100AMG: http://www.antec.com/us/support_productInfo_details.php?ProdID=90510 , anyway there's three release tabs on each side of the panel and the middle one on the back (mobo) side is obscured by the mobo housing sheet, I can't seem to get at it with a flathead screwdriver and would rather not break off the tab.

Any ideas?
/Thanks.

peace,

well, on my case atleast, i just push my finger in there, and then hold the part out that i press out with my other hand, just go down the whole side, and repeat with the other....

ALSO, i dont remember off hand, but there may be a few screws holding it in. but i also seem to remember kicking it off a few times too, lol

That's what I'm saying, I can press out 5 of the six locking plastic tabs, but one of them has no way to reach it without taking out the mobo, removing the drive bay carriages etc. The case isn't bare that is, its all packed in and cabled up.
/Thanks though.

peace,

Alright, I managed to remove the HDD carriages, I thought there was another set of screws for them obscured by the front panel, there wasn't, and get at the obstructed tab, no need to break anything.
/Thanks.

peace,

Back