Help :( P4 Is acting up

viccyran

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
201
Hey. I need some help. My 2.8c is acting somewhat strange.

I recently got an AI-7, and to my surprise my 2.8c doesn't work. The 2.4c that I also have works however. The strange part is that when I place the 2.8c in some ECS crap motherboard, it works? On stock voltage too. Generally I run my 2.8c at 1.575v, so I placed the mobo at 1.575v using the 2.4c, then placed the 2.8c... nogo.

I really don't know what to do :(. Any help?
 
viccyran said:
Hey. I need some help. My 2.8c is acting somewhat strange.

I recently got an AI-7, and to my surprise my 2.8c doesn't work. The 2.4c that I also have works however. The strange part is that when I place the 2.8c in some ECS crap motherboard, it works? On stock voltage too. Generally I run my 2.8c at 1.575v, so I placed the mobo at 1.575v using the 2.4c, then placed the 2.8c... nogo.

I really don't know what to do :(. Any help?

Maybe the AI-7 doesnt support 800 mhz FSB? maybe it does, just the first thing that popped into my head
 
ai7 supports them fine
got a 2.8e prescott in one right now

very odd problem indeed, sorry im stumped
 
Back
Top