• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Help Overclocking barton 2500

Joined
Feb 20, 2004
Messages
2
I have a barton 2500 and an Asus a7n8x Motherboard and was trying to overclock by putting the FSB to 400 to run as a xp3200.I have pc 2700 kingston DDR and it is configured by speed in the bios now Is it possible to use 333 mem with the fsb at 400?
It booted up after overclocking but kicked me to desktop once running 3dmark03 and once rebooted in it.Was wondering If I leave memory detected by speed as default if it trying to run at 400 or what the problem is temps are fine.
Thanks for Your time....:D
 
Back
Top