UncleDavid218
2[H]4U
- Joined
- Jan 16, 2006
- Messages
- 2,734
Disclaimer - I'm a total n00b when it comes to home audio and video
I have 2 Dell 2007WFPs, and I would like to connect my DVD player to one of the monitors via S-Video...
That's not the hard part, I already did that. But as you can imagine, I have no audio at all.
I have a set of Creative i-Trigue 3300 speakers, and would like to use those.
So I need to somehow convert my L and R audio outputs to a headphone jack which would plug into my sub woofer.
Does such a thing exist?
If not, how can I easily (cheaply) do this?
Sound quality is not of high importance
I have 2 Dell 2007WFPs, and I would like to connect my DVD player to one of the monitors via S-Video...
That's not the hard part, I already did that. But as you can imagine, I have no audio at all.
I have a set of Creative i-Trigue 3300 speakers, and would like to use those.
So I need to somehow convert my L and R audio outputs to a headphone jack which would plug into my sub woofer.
Does such a thing exist?
If not, how can I easily (cheaply) do this?
Sound quality is not of high importance