Help, Mic, Headphones, DAC?

gr1Mo

n00b
Joined
Sep 8, 2007
Messages
55
I need some help on choosing between these two microphones, or if you know of something better for no more than $300 please let me know.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/produ...IC-?sku=270312
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/produ...1&src=3SOSWXXA

Also, I'm in need of an external DAC for my headphones so I can control volume, etc. I would like to keep the price at no more than $250. Please link me some recommendations.

Also, I have the ath a700's and the beyerdynamic 770 pros, Im looking for something better for no more than $300. Primary use is movies, Human communication/voice, bass, games.


Thanks :D
 
sorry but your links aren't working for me.

here are some dac / headamp combos that might fit your need
Zhaolu D2.5
zhaolu D3
beresford 7510
Zero Dac
the last one i could recommend from personal use.
 
300 dollars for a set of headphones or 300 for a microphone? Which do you want? I use a 20 dollar USB mic from logitech (digital out of x-fi takes up mic port) for a mic and it works great. Sounds better than the regular one! For 300 dollars you can find new in box K701s on ebay (I'm bias :p: ) or HD650s. DT880s would be a good option to. For a DAC/amp combo check out a zhaolu with the discrete headphone amp. Buying used is a good way to save some cash or get a better DAC than you could afford new. Check out head-fi.org for all I know there could be a better DAC/amp combo than the zhaolu, but that was the hot ish when I faded out of the audio scene.
 
Back
Top