Hey everyone,
So i recently came up on a receiver for free (Denon 4802R), and Im not sure what to do with it. I want to get some good audio for my computer (might want to run a projector with my comp too, but thats a diff story), so how should i go about it?
As i said, I came up on this receiver for free, and im on a tight budget, so i dont want to spend a lot of money for decent audio if i dont have to
Thanks again
So i recently came up on a receiver for free (Denon 4802R), and Im not sure what to do with it. I want to get some good audio for my computer (might want to run a projector with my comp too, but thats a diff story), so how should i go about it?
As i said, I came up on this receiver for free, and im on a tight budget, so i dont want to spend a lot of money for decent audio if i dont have to
Thanks again