Help me pick a PSU!!!!

Funky_Junk

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 1, 2005
Messages
353
OK, i have everything picked out for my system except the PSU. Heres the rest of my system:

X2 3800+
Zalman CNPS9500
7800GT
DFI Lanparty Ultra-d
2GB Platinum OCZ Memory
Maxtor 200GB 16MB Cache HDD

Originally I was going to get:

Antec TPII-550
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817103931

But now I've decided I want something that would look better in my case, so to power those componenets which of these would work the best:

Antec NeoPower 480
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817103924

Antec NeoHE 500
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817103940
(im reluctant to get this one because i've heard lots of bad things about them)

So, Im leaning towards the NeoPower 480, but if none of those are powerfull enough should I go witht the TP-550
 
Funky_Junk said:
I saw that but I was looking for an alternate opinion.
With DFI N4's it is best to follow, not lead, these mobos are very picky when it comes to PSU's & RAM.

Good Luck,
Dave ;)
 
I have a similiar setup, well gpu and mb at least. I purchased the OCZ Powerstream 520 and have not had a single issue with it, I recommend it.
 
enermax 535 is a good one! maybe more wattage if you were running an sli setup but your not so 535 should be enough :)
 
Back
Top