• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

help me get that extra 65mhz!

jay1227

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 20, 2005
Messages
305
Im working with an EPoX 9NDA3J and an AMD Athlon64 3000+ Venice E3 Rev. and 2x512 PNY Optima DDR400.

Here is what i have OCd so far...

HTT 3x
Divider @ 133mhz
FSB @ 274mhz Stable
Multi @ 9x
ram timings 3-4-4-8 which is what it does @ DDR400

Speed is 2.465GHz...

When I up the FSB by 1 or 2, ill start to get BSOD on boot. Any ideas on how I can get that extra 35mhz to get the 2.5GHz mark?

PS . i understand the ram sucks, but i cant quite afford new GSkill 2x1GB yet so Im saving.
 
I don't know much about your particular processor so forgive me. Some suggestions:
1. increase voltages to cpu, dimms
2. increase multiplier (if you can) and drop "fsb"

Other than that, I'm tapped out.
 
raise the CPU voltage and go for the gold.

That EPoX can handle an FSB of 310+ or at least mine did, i had a 3000+ running @ 9 x 310 for a 2.8Ghz OC with no problems.
 
Back
Top