Dec 19, 2010 #1 C cj3waker 2[H]4U 2FA Joined Oct 12, 2010 Messages 2,499 Im looking for a dock with following 2.5/3.5 support card reader usb 3.0 I cant seem to find one, if anyone could help me out id be much appreciated
Im looking for a dock with following 2.5/3.5 support card reader usb 3.0 I cant seem to find one, if anyone could help me out id be much appreciated
Dec 21, 2010 #2 N noobtech 2[H]4U Joined Aug 12, 2005 Messages 2,663 Did you not find one yet?? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817153133&cm_re=blacx-_-17-153-133-_-Product I've seen them with rebates so the price was around $20 bucks... I got the same one, but USB 2.0... I figure I don't use it TOO much... so I don't need to shell out for 3.0.
Did you not find one yet?? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817153133&cm_re=blacx-_-17-153-133-_-Product I've seen them with rebates so the price was around $20 bucks... I got the same one, but USB 2.0... I figure I don't use it TOO much... so I don't need to shell out for 3.0.
Dec 24, 2010 #3 C cj3waker 2[H]4U 2FA Joined Oct 12, 2010 Messages 2,499 A built in card read is a necessity basically something like this but with usb 3.0 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...ogle-_-External+Enclosure-_-Cirago-_-17242001
A built in card read is a necessity basically something like this but with usb 3.0 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...ogle-_-External+Enclosure-_-Cirago-_-17242001