• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Help! looking to put together audio/pvr

soytrejo

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 12, 2002
Messages
129
Hello, I am looking for suggestions to put together a system to replace my current home reciever and speakers. I would like to use this to put my direct tv on surround sound and to record video and play both audio and dvds. I currently have a free 1700+ on a epox 8k3a+ that can run at 2+ghz. Your help would be greatly appreciated.:D
 
what is this current home reciever and speaker combo? Regarding HTPC soundcard action, I would say the m-audio Revo is a pretty stiff competitor for bang/buck. Depending on the budget and space that you will want to fill, you might do better in working with your current hardware.
 
Back
Top