hi guys Im new here and also newb to everything about sata related drive
I got this new sata drive, for spec its here http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1143118 and here http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...EMC-PR-Bigsaving-I-010907&ATT=N82E16822148136, I recieved this drive like 2 weeks ago maybe, and still have it inside the box. box not open yet lol. I would like to use it as external harddrive. could anyone here recommend me the best and cheapest enclosure ? I did some search on newegg, I found the eSATA enclosure, I'm not sure about it, is eSata diffrent from SATA ? I don't want to buy the wrong enclosure.
This is one that catch my eye
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817145026
would this harddrive work in it ? if you have any other recommandation please let me know, I really appreciate it. thanks
I got this new sata drive, for spec its here http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1143118 and here http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...EMC-PR-Bigsaving-I-010907&ATT=N82E16822148136, I recieved this drive like 2 weeks ago maybe, and still have it inside the box. box not open yet lol. I would like to use it as external harddrive. could anyone here recommend me the best and cheapest enclosure ? I did some search on newegg, I found the eSATA enclosure, I'm not sure about it, is eSata diffrent from SATA ? I don't want to buy the wrong enclosure.
This is one that catch my eye
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817145026
would this harddrive work in it ? if you have any other recommandation please let me know, I really appreciate it. thanks