Help comparing All In One systems (PC/MAC)

kuyamiko

n00b
Hello,

My girlfriend is looking into buying an All In One system either a PC or a MAC. She's not sure which one to choose.
She will mostly be using it for photo editing. And occasionally video editing and gaming as well.
I have read some reviews but also wanted some feedback if any from you guys.

I couldn't give her an answer as im not sure myself, but she would like to know which one can overall "best" perform the requirements of certain applications she wants to use.

Applications/Games that might be used on it:
The Sims 3
Photoshop CS4
Lightroom
Premiere Pro
Diablo II
FPS games (rarely. but probably not something like Crysis or Farcry or MW or Battlefield)

All-in-One systems she narrowed it down to:
Dell Studio One 19 (the link doesnt show it, but i customized it with 3.16GHz, 4GB ram)
iMac 21.5 (Nvidia)
iMac 21.5 (ATI)

Thanks in advance!!

the new i5/i7 iMacs are solid

I love PCs and building them myself, but for an all in on.... if you have the money.... the Apple is better

Quite some price differences there. Radeon iMac hands down, but it's twice the price of the Dell. Comes down to cost.

Thanks for the feedback!!

I know the price is up there, but im also leaning towards the iMac with the Radeon but not the i5/i7 models:) just core 2 duos
I will definitely keep this in mind when time to purchase her system!!

Bootcamp setup for Windows on your Mac and you've got the best of both worlds available to you.

Back