[Help] Avaya 4630 SIP Phone

arock1_3

[H]ard|Gawd
Can anybody help with this Avaya 4630 sip phone that is driving me crazy, I cannot understand at all this piece of crap. Apparently is a great phone but is a nightmare to configure and to use. I appreciate anybody's help.

Thanks

Ok, To help you we really need more details about your setup... What is the Avaya talking to on the other end? Any network troubles? etc...

We are using Asterisk Business Edition but right now this phone is not connected to that server specifically. Is connected to the other company's server that I have no idea what they're using. Now I don't think that has anything to do with it in my opinion but I might be wrong. This phone has a touchscreen where all the configurations are done and I don't have anymore. The only way I can explain this is that I had reset the phone by unplugging it and after that the screen was gone and now all I have is this black screen that show what is doing when is booting up and then the date. Now it was working fine until yesterday I went to make a call and when I pressed one of the button started making a scratchy noise and the lights on it go crazy but not all the time. Like I said I don't think it has nothing to do with the network but I might be wrong. If you need any other detail let me know I will gladly give to you. :)

Thanks

Back