• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Headset recommendation

Sennheiser PC-350, bought the day it came out, loved it ever since, great -headset- I put emphasis on that because most compare headphones, not the same deal here.
 
Sennheiser PC-350, bought the day it came out, loved it ever since, great -headset- I put emphasis on that because most compare headphones, not the same deal here.

Yeah, I usually don't screw with headsets. It's too easy to just add "and a Zalman clip-on mic" to the end. :D

Helps that the quality is above many boom mics too.
 
http://www.steelseries.com/us/products/audio/siberia-full/information

Better choice IMO. I had my Icemat Siberia headphones for 3 years (they were Icemat before SteelSeries bought them) and they are a dream. Games, music, movies, and Vent all sound great on it. Unfortunately a couple days ago I got beat on, so the left earcup broke. The sound is muffled out of the left ear. But the person that hit me is replacing them.

TMI, I know.
 
the steelseries 5h is very comfy, quality built, has lasted me 2 yrs so far. has great highs, but very little bass. the 4h actually sounds better - much more bass. the icemats arent really a headset- it comes with a clip on mic. i hated them. i have a senn pc350 also. sounds like crap out of the box. i modified mine for a huge sound quality boost (thread on headfi). but u might be leary to pull apart a 150$ headset
 
http://www.steelseries.com/us/products/audio/siberia-full/information

Better choice IMO. I had my Icemat Siberia headphones for 3 years (they were Icemat before SteelSeries bought them) and they are a dream. Games, music, movies, and Vent all sound great on it. Unfortunately a couple days ago I got beat on, so the left earcup broke. The sound is muffled out of the left ear. But the person that hit me is replacing them.

TMI, I know.


Thanks for the advice, but I have a pair of them already..while they are good..i cant feel be cheated when i listen to music on them, i know im missing out on good sound with them, lack of bass.

Another problem guys, Im not really willing to buy cross boarder, last time i picked up some JBL speakers I got smacked with a huge tariff.

Which makes this even harder, I looked at many stores (Canadian) and cant find alot of the brands you guys are talking about.

I've looked at Bestbuy.ca , Source, Canada Computer. I guess the next best thing would be to order online. My budget is around $130 Canadian.
 
Back
Top