Heads up on nice staples loop hole

Status
Not open for further replies.

caynee

n00b
Just wanted to tell you guys about a nice little loop hole that i discoveres at Staples. About a year ago a purchased a digital camera from there for $200 and got there service plan for $20. Last week i was thinking, maybe i should get a new digital camera , so i call there service support and tell them that mine is broken. The representitve said ok and that they would send me a $200 reimbursment no questions asked. I worked at Best Buy for a year, and they have solid warranty plans, but non as dumb as staples. All you need to do is call them after the manufacturs warranty runs out, tell them your product is broken and theyll send you your money back. I redecided on getting a new camera so i took the money and got myself a new palm pilot, for half price! And no doubt come a year from now ill be getting my money back to get something else.

Give me a freeking break.. You advocate theft from stores and think that it is a loophole? Nope - it's pure theft.

Take a hike and don't let the electrons hit you in the @ss.

xxiv

Yeah, way to go, you can screw over corporate America and cause an increase in price levels.
You kick so much ass yeah good for you :mad:

Theft, deception and greed drive up prices bigtime for the rest of us. Maybe someday you'll figure out why soap-on-a-rope was invented.

Next time ebay your used items, plenty of noobs on there would pay handsomely for it.

Can't wait till this thread is obliterated because theft is not a [H] deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back