• Great friend of mine with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Head's up Magic_9....

:eek: I hope whoever that is drops in here and see this. That's not good at all. :(

 
219 wus and only 232 points in the last day. One of his boxen are dumping bad wus left and right.

 
Majic said:
almost thought it was me with a typo lol

Ha, yeah I thought of you first. Thought maybe you had changed your handle. :p
Nice to see you around Majic, haven't seen you much lately, though that may just be my lurking skills fading... :D

 
Is it bad for the cause if early ends are coming in? Does it skew the data? I know it says in the log that its sending what work WAS completed. If it hurts their data, stanford should really come up with a way to block certain machine IDs from sending results if too many Early_ends get sent in.
 
Yeah, what's most important are fully completed WU's. The can block a user's name however, as they had with a user that essentially turned the client into a virus and borged 100's if not more PC's that way. They cut him off, so I imagine if this gets worse, we can go to www.folding-community.org and let them know.

I'm hesitant to say do that now though, as it appears his box might have stabilized some, and isn't turning in complete crap now.

 
Well yeah, it looks like he's got things under control now, I was just wondering in general.
 
Back
Top