Carnecerro
Gawd
- Joined
- Feb 11, 2005
- Messages
- 620
After lurking this forum for the past few months and seeing all there was to offer in headphones I decided to pick myself up a pair of nice headphones. I had the normal "Which pair do I buy" question so I headed to my local Guitar Center to try some out. I ended up walking out (after two hours of talking with the salesperson) with a pair of Sennheiser HD280's, a pair of Beyer Dynamic DT770 Pro's, and a pair of Shure E4C's.
I was planning on bringing both sets of cans home and trying them in my environment and then selling the one I liked the least. My question is this. Many of you have multiple pairs of headphones, why? Do you use different ones when doing different things ie. different kinds of music, movies, or games? Is it simply the thrill of collecting? I'm obviously new to this and the thought has occured to me to simply keep both....
I was planning on bringing both sets of cans home and trying them in my environment and then selling the one I liked the least. My question is this. Many of you have multiple pairs of headphones, why? Do you use different ones when doing different things ie. different kinds of music, movies, or games? Is it simply the thrill of collecting? I'm obviously new to this and the thought has occured to me to simply keep both....