Headphone Feedback?

Krenum

Fully [H]
2FA
Joined
Apr 29, 2005
Messages
19,197
I have a question about my soundcard. I recently got some Sanhieser HD 570's from a friend and am getting some feedback when I increase the volume more than half... its a buzzing sound through the headphones. Also when I move my mouse and change windows I'm also getting some strange feedback through the headphones.


Any Idea what would cause this interfeirence? Im using a Sound Blaster Audigy 2 Zs Gamer... any chance it could be just getting old? Or could it be the headphones?.
 
I have a question about my soundcard. I recently got some Sanhieser HD 570's from a friend and am getting some feedback when I increase the volume more than half... its a buzzing sound through the headphones. Also when I move my mouse and change windows I'm also getting some strange feedback through the headphones.


Any Idea what would cause this interfeirence? Im using a Sound Blaster Audigy 2 Zs Gamer... any chance it could be just getting old? Or could it be the headphones?.

Try the headphones with another source. See if you get the same issue. If you do not then chances are it is not the headphones. My bet is it is not the headphones.
 
Back
Top