Hey guys, I'm new to this sort of thing so please be kind.
I browsed a little and gained some info but nothing in particular to what I was seraching for.
I have a Samsung TX-P3071television. This HDTV has a DVI input.
I also have a Geforce 6800 video card with a DVI output.
I was really hoping I could hook up my HDTV and use it as a monitor for websurfing and games, however I find that the image is really badly blurred.
I toyed with some different resolution settings and found the most bareable setting used only about a 1/4 of my entire screen, but still slightly blury.
I had read that you could download a program to adjust timings for the output to the television but doing so could damage the screen.
My question is, is it possible to hook this television up to my pc to use it for games and websurfing with what I currently have, and can I do it with a clear image that uses the whole screen?
Thanks in advance for any help.
I browsed a little and gained some info but nothing in particular to what I was seraching for.
I have a Samsung TX-P3071television. This HDTV has a DVI input.
I also have a Geforce 6800 video card with a DVI output.
I was really hoping I could hook up my HDTV and use it as a monitor for websurfing and games, however I find that the image is really badly blurred.
I toyed with some different resolution settings and found the most bareable setting used only about a 1/4 of my entire screen, but still slightly blury.
I had read that you could download a program to adjust timings for the output to the television but doing so could damage the screen.
My question is, is it possible to hook this television up to my pc to use it for games and websurfing with what I currently have, and can I do it with a clear image that uses the whole screen?
Thanks in advance for any help.