HDCP Vista?

Joined
May 15, 2006
Messages
2
Hey all, I had a quick question for you all. I am really thinking about buying an Acer Ferrari F-20. However, I do not think that this LCD has HDCP. Will I be able to use this monitor with Vista when it comes out? I have heard conflicting reports about this and I don't want to invest in a monitor that I won't be able to use with a new operating system in a year or so.
 
You just wont be able to use it to play paid HD content either from some type of HD download movie service that doesn't even exist yet or to play HD/BD disks which barely exist.

I wouldn't expect any kind of paid HD download service anytime soon either. How many people are going to have the HDCP cards and Monitors and actually want to pay to watch such a service.
 
Back
Top