• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

HD5850 3dMark06 Score

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonDa5

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
7,437
It's and oldie and still goodie IMO.

HD5850 owners try this out and post your results.
:cool:


HD5850 scores only. Thank you. :cool:
 
Last edited:
No it's not, and dude shut up already, you're just gonna post your crappy 4770 scores and OOOOOO my CF amazing 4770 setup can keep up with the newer slower 5850!!! OMG 3dmark06!!!!
 
Just post your scores if you have them.

I don't doubt that my highly over clocked HD4770s can keep up with most single HD5850 results but I still would like to see how a single HD5850 score compares.

First and foremost this thread is to see how the HD5850 performs on 3dMark06.

There is a similar Vantage thread already going but no 3dMark06 thread.

Lets see them scores!!!! :cool:
 
Ok, I'll bite...20776 3Dmarks at 1680x1050

Sweet!

For the sake of competitive scoring please use the standard resolution of 1280x1024.
This is the most common resolution used by world competitive over clockers. :cool:
 
It's a little more than that at 1280x1024...not gonna rerun it...but one would imagine that the score can only go up...then again, I may be CPU limited...So, people around these parts say you have a pretty hefty hard on for 4770's....I considered one for my HTPC (preferably the XFX one with the blower), but when it made no financial sense to get a $117 4770 over a $95 4850 I picked the 4850....But today with prices going down on the 4770, I would pick up a 512mb 5750....If I could find one....
 
Sweet!

For the sake of competitive scoring please use the standard resolution of 1280x1024.
This is the most common resolution used by world competitive over clockers. :cool:

Yeah, we wouldn’t want people’s 3dmarks to actually represent anything other than their CPU now would we? Definitely people should not run benchmarks at resolutions they actually play games at. That might take some of the steam out of your 4770 comparison. :rolleyes:
 
Keep this thread on-topic please. If you don't like a particular thread or group of threads, not posting in them is a fantastic method to make them go away.
 
yeah, 3dmark06 at default is cpu limited for sure at default low res..I got 25k on a single 5870, and 27k in cf mode. That didnt make me feel too good, since I got 22k on 4830s in cf.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top