• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

HD5000 Direct X11 problems

SonDa5

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
7,437
I thought my DX 11 might not be working right because I was having a problem launching a DX11 application.

Did the dxdiag tool and it appears that I'm on 10.1.

Not sure what is wrong.

Where can I get the latest Direct X11?

I don't think it is installed in my W7 RC ultimate 64bit???

Run dxdiag tool to see if your Direct X11 is set up right.
 
Back
Top