HD4570 vs 9600gt

I believe the 9600GT has more horsepower but uses more power. (65nm)
http://www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-ATI-Mobility-Radeon-HD-4570.13885.0.html
http://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-GeForce-9600M-GT.9449.0.html

and you do realize there is a hell of a difference in the screens as well, the ATI 4570M is pushing a 17" screen at 1600 by 900 and the M9600GT is pushing a 15" 1280 by 800 screen. so if your look at just gaming fps at native rez the 9600GT will walk with it. the ATI is probably the better deal here if your looking at media and regular usage. I would pick the 17 inch for working with or media anyway just for the screen size.
 
Isn't the 9600gt a 8600gt? Really hate Nvidia for that, anyways it still should be faster. You can decide for your self if it is faster or worth the money. Not really sure how accurate these numbers are, but I doubt they are far from the truth.
9600gt
http://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-GeForce-9600M-GT.9449.0.html

4570
http://www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-ATI-Mobility-Radeon-HD-4570.13885.0.html

Really rough numbers, but it should give you an idea.

edit: opps, just posted the same thing Valset posted 4 hours ago...
 
Back
Top