HD4200 dual display problem

shorns76

n00b
Joined
Mar 15, 2010
Messages
1
Hi there!

I'm using a hd4200 on an asus m4a785d-m pro. I used to be using win XP (with which i didn't have a problem) but have just updated to windows 7 and am using the latest catalyst drivers/software.

I've got an epson projector running of the dvi port and a 1080p LCD off the VGA, they are cloned and both set to 60hz. Both work fine together but quite often (although not all the time) if i turn off the projector leaving the monitor on when i go back to switching on the projector catalyst won't detect the projector (automatically or forced) and i need to restart the computer to get both displays happening again. This is frustrating as often i'll just have the monitor on if i'm listening to music but then need to be able to turn the projector on and have it work if i'm going to watch something.

Like I said, didn't have the problem previous to the upgrade so hope someone can help!

Sean
 
Back
Top